Feline Coronavirus (FCoV) / Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP) online course
FCoV is a highly contagious (faecal-oral transmission) common virus in domestic cat populations around the world. Infection is often subclinical or characterized by a transient gastrointestinal illness, in kittens and newly infected adult cats.
Feline infectious peritonitis (FIP) assumed to be caused by a more virulent mutation of FCoV and is considered to be a highly fatal multisystemic disease.
This course deals with:
- FIP diagnostics, prevention and potential treatments
- Why FCoV screening is an important step for FIP prevention
- Implementation of ImmunoComb FCoV Antibody Test in practice
We appreciate any feedback that you might have regarding our course: email@example.com
How does FCoV cause FIP
Diagnostics of FIP (FCoV)
- Lesson 1. Clinical signs
- Lesson 2. Diagnostic Algorithm of FIP
- Lesson 3. Clinical Spot. FIP
FIP Treatment and prevention
- Webinar from Dr. Diane Addie
5 tips for vets about FCoV (FIP)
Biogal FCoV (FIP) Antibody Detecting Kit
- How to run a test
Check your knowledge
- Final Test FCoV (FIP)
Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns?
Get in touch and a customer service representative will contact you shortly.